Blah BLah
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How To: Bypass KVM timer

Go down

How To: Bypass KVM timer Empty How To: Bypass KVM timer

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:02 am

Ok so many ppl have been asking me how to bypass the 5 min kvm timer and everytime i explain it i miss my bypass lol so here imma explain how to do it except i wont tell how to bypass ALL ur alts/clients.

The main idea to bypassing is to prevent ur farming character to see the "30 secs before KVM starts" message, why because the 5 min code is embedded on that message and if u see that on ur chatbox dont ever think to bypass that round

There are many methods on how to prevent urself from seeing that message and sometimes it includes other factors like how fast ur RO client loads/ ur PC speed, etc. but i can show you 2 methods (though only the 1st one worked for me).

1) "Multiclienting alttabbing": you can start with 2 clients or more if ur loading speed is faster but 2 clients is enough i think ( 1 main farmer, 1 alt or vender/etc. [preferably someone inside the "alt" side]) Once u get ur main farmer inside the chatroom of any of the 2 KVM recruiters, and u see that the game is nearly starting (6/6 blue side, 5/6 red/etc.) ALT TAB to ur other client and STAY there till u reckon that the "30sec" message is gone (somewhat w8 for 1 full minute in ur other client) then alt tab again to ur main and if the message is isnt in ur chatbox then ur good u can also ask ur teammates if u spawned with them (the total kvm arena teamcount shuld be blue:4/5 red:5/5 with u being in blue and not yet spawned)

^ if the 2 client method does not work for u, try opening 1 more client then redo the process and if it still doesnt work... add more clients till u cant handle em or lazy alrdy.. or try the 2nd method:

2) Holding the Top part of ur RO screen(not fullscreen but windowed fullscreen): i heard that this is the most common form of bypassing in KVM, so basically u just hold ur main farmer's client long enough to make it lagg during the loading sequence(going to KVM arena) u can do this by holding the top part of the screen and u can see how slow the loading is(1% per sec maybe, depends on pc speed), again w8 for 1 min (some say 30sec is ok) then hope u didnt see the "30sec" message

^Hope that guide helps and will get ur own +6 KVM weapons, u can also join farming with me it will help a lot too so that no random ppl/bots will mess the farm
We can also do it as a guild as i can TOTALLY capture KVM by putting 7 alts (5 on red/2 on blue) and therefore messing up ppl/glithing em and forcing em to leave /gg Twisted Evil

i get average 10points/4mins with ppl who dont know how to bypass+OW alts
10points/2.5mins max with bypassers/OW 1 hp alts (the farm cant go any faster than this coz of the 1 min before kvm start sequence ><)

Admin
Admin

https://howtobypass.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

How To: Bypass KVM timer Empty .

Post  Admin Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:03 am

Last edited by Admin on Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How To: Bypass KVM timer Empty Re: How To: Bypass KVM timer

Post  Admin Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:30 am

NEW, EASIER METHOD OF BYPASSING!!!!
no more alttabbing/window holding, etc!!!

so me and 1 bypasser friend of mine (whom i taught how to) developed a .bat file that freezes all ro clients for 30 sec which is crucial in bypassing the 5 min timer (by missing the 30 sec message, see above guide)

atm it works as much client as u can handle, u will just need to adjust a few things, but for SIMPLICITY's sake ill just put the single client freeze .bat here:

DOWNLOAD LINKS:

1) Go to adrive.com
How To: Bypass KVM timer 81512906
2) log in as: macjophil@yahoo.com.ph
password is: Bypasser1
3) download all the 3 files in there (PROCESS, Choice, Test)
How To: Bypass KVM timer 81512906
4) put "Choice" and "PROCESS" in ur C:\WINDOWS\system32
How To: Bypass KVM timer 46993471
5) Put Test anywhere (or just in desktop)
6) run the program:
How To: Bypass KVM timer 40861139
7) press "1" while you are in the loading screen going inside KVM arena(in the pic im not but it still works as it only freezes the client, not necessarily hacking the RO client...)
How To: Bypass KVM timer 69633771
Cool???
9)Profit!! you bypassed the timer (if not, reply here)

Bonus: how to bypass multiple clients, i myself can bypass 7 clients (just figure it out for urself, im tired ..)
How To: Bypass KVM timer 35424659
Tip: look at the notepad config of the Test.bat

Old Explanation:
how it works?
to bypass the timer using the program(with ur main for example)
1) go inside one of the rooms right?
2) and inside the chat room
3) once it LOADS, alt tab to ur dos program and quickly press "1" (for it to freeze for 30 sec)
4) ur RO client will freeze ( u can confirm it by trying to alt tab back to ur client)
5) w8 until it goes away, then ur done XD
6) 100% sure to bypass the timer, tell me if something went wrong

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

How To: Bypass KVM timer Empty Re: How To: Bypass KVM timer

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum